It’s been a busy new year at RJMetrics! Here’s some of what’s been happening behind the scenes:
- Our co-founders Jake and Bob just returned from a trip to San Francisco, where they attended an investor’s CEO conference and visited with several of our wonderful clients.
- Our staff is growing! Our new Director of Marketing starts Monday, a new developer has just signed on, and we’ve accepted two Drexel co-ops for the summer session.
- Our CEO Bob had another popular guest post in TechCrunch last week, which you can read here.
- Bob is also featured in the new book “Hacking PR” by Sean Blanda. You can learn more about the book here (and use code RJMETRICS for 20% off).
- Our new microsites Cohort Analysis, Churn Rate, Test Significance, and Query Mongo are educating legions of visitors about key topics related to data and analytics.
Stay tuned to this blog for more product announcements, team news, and original research from RJMetrics.