The hits keep coming at RJMetrics! Here’s some of the recent progress we’ve made:
- Our new chart builder made its public debut. All users can now participate in beta testing this tool. Read more about it in our documentation.
- We changed the font throughout our dashboard. Say hello to Proxima Nova.
- We have expanded our time zone support. Charts with a time frame relative to “right now” will be calculated against your time zone, which administrative users can change in the settings page.
- Email summaries now include a warning if they contain stale data – that is, data for a time period that RJMetrics has not finished calculating. These email summaries are automatically resent once that data is current.
- Our “Cohort Analysis 101″ guide is now live at www.cohortanalysis.com.
- We have increased the parallelization of many of our calculations, resulting in significant speed boosts.
- We have updated our integration to support many of the improvements to the Google Analytics API recently – specifically allowing the visitors trend to be grouped across many more dimensions.
- There are now fewer constraints on restriction sets for repeat event probability charts.
- We’ve sped up the dashboard-wide “change all dates” tool.
- We’ve sped up the auto-complete drop downs in the chart builder.
- We made major improvements to file uploader, including auto-detection of the file structure for new uploads.
- We have begun beta testing a data mapping tool that uses zipcode information as an input – stay tuned for more on this.
- We finished production of the promotional video that was created at our last hackathon – it can be viewed at https://www.rjmetrics.com/index2
- Our CEO Robert J. Moore has been busy getting the word out:
- He recently wrote a guest post for TechCrunch in which he detailed Five Lessons for Data Driven Businesses
- He was recently quoted in the Huffington Post Blog for small business advice. You can find his tips on social media use here.
- His Hacker News Data Analysis was on the front page of Hacker News, earning 417 upvotes.
- We’re currently interviewing candidates from Drexel University’s Co-Op program for participating in next year’s RJMetrics co-op.