This week, at RJMetrics…
- We’ve rolled out improvements to our dashboards that will allow for greater compatibility with Webkit-based browsers and a generally better-looking dashboard experience.
- Our data syncing process has received new functionality that allows it to more intelligently identify changed data on our clients’ remote systems. This will lead to faster update cycles for many of our clients.
- Rollout of our improved charting system continues. More details here.
- New clients will now experience a smoother on-boarding process thanks to the release of a new guided implementation process.
- Drexel grad Tara Carlin joined our team last week as a Support and Implementation Analyst.
- Francis Ryan, a developer and recent Drexel grad, will be starting with us this week.
- Ted Bockius has joined our team as our new Director of Marketing. Ted has held numerous senior roles at high-growth technology companies.
- The Broad Street Run was held in Philadelphia last weekend and we were proud to have several team members participate.
- Our CEO Robert J. Moore delivered a keynote address at the Symantec Vision 2012 Conference in Las Vegas on the topic of “The Data Explosion.”