We released a complete rework of our settings page today. We’re very proud of our team’s work, and we wanted to highlight a few of the benefits our customers will see.
- Faster navigation
- Cleaner user interface improved design
- Better chart management with find as you type, filter by trend, and batch deletion
- More control over data configuration with the ability to create, edit, and delete restriction sets
- Faster addition of data sources with the ability to create, edit, and test connections to your database
- Easier diagnosis of common connection problems with automatic detection of error types and recommendations for fixes
- More information in the system configuration summary with detail on references (also known as foreign keys)
- Easier account management with the ability to download receipts for all historical payments
We are updating the relevant articles on support.rjmetrics.com with new instructions and information. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.